l'hévana, Route Albert Gacon, Meribel, France
1 bedroom penthouse
Prices from €50,000 - 1/8th fractions
Exclusive location in Meribel ▪ Spa, swimming pool & 24 hour concierge ▪ Private caves and lockers ▪ Private parking ▪ Income potential
Situated in Méribel-Centre, l'hévana offers traditionally alpine property combined with the luxury and elegance expected in this superb location.
Méribel lies in the Les Allues Valley at the centre of the world's largest ski area, les Trois Vallees, giving access to over 600km of piste and unlimited off-piste. As well as the two main resorts, Méribel and Méribel-Mottaret, the valley also includes a number of traditional villages. Together they form one of the most popular destinations for British skiers (the resort was founded by a British Colonel, Peter Lindsay, in 1938). The resort's perennial popularity is due not only to its extensive skiing, but also to the attractive chalet-style architecture. Unlike many purpose-built ski resort Méribel has retained its Alpine charm and consists entirely of chalet-style wood and stone buildings.
- A few minutes away from the ski lifts, direct access by foot or shuttle.
- 1 bed, 2 bed, 2 bed Exclusive, 3 bed, 3 bed Exclusive available. For the "Exclusive" type apartments: chimney and private sauna in the master bathroom.
- Apartments will come fully furnished and equipped.
- Underground parking beneath the residence with direct access. Private parking space attached to each apartment.
- Ski lockers.
- Private caves.
- Free Wifi.
- High-end facilities such as a SPA, Fitness area, heated swimming-pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, 24/7 reception, concierge.
- Restaurant, bar and ski shop available within the residence.
- Delivery date: December 2019